Extruded PVC Film from TMI is intended for use in industrial curtain and window applications. The material is all made in the U.S.A. to ensure a high level of quality from pellet to product. Most film comes in a .040″ thickness. It is available in several clear grades, as well as weld screen. Extruded film from TMI is manufactured to have unparalleled clarity and smoothness using our Super Double Polished finishing process.
Extruded PVC Film Rolls
TMI’s Extruded PVC Film is available in 4 types:
- Extruded Standard Grade Clear Film
- Extruded Marine Grade Clear Film
- Extruded Anti-Static Grade Clear Film
- Extruded Weld Screen Film
- Colors: Amber and Aztec Red