Tinted and Translucent PVC Strip materials from TMI offer all of the environmental control benefits of our clear PVC with the added benefit of increased privacy and reduced light transmission. Available in 5 colors: Charcoal, Ocean Blue, Insect Yellow, Frosty Translucent, and Orange Safety.
Tinted And Translucent PVC Strip Rolls
Each of our 5 varieties of Tinted and Translucent PVC Strip materials are suited for different applications:
- Charcoal PVC
- Charcoal PVC from TMI is a unique product that provides more privacy and less visibility than standard clear PVC strips. Charcoal PVC can be used to separate environments and maintain workflow in warehouses where temperatures are between 0°F to 150°F. In some situations and with the proper eye gear, Charcoal PVC strips can be used in welding applications. Charcoal PVC strips have a gray tint and are also commonly used in security applications.
- Ocean Blue PVC
- Ocean Blue PVC strips offer a unique alternative to more common PVC strip door setups. The blue strips can be used for light duty traffic and within temperatures ranging from 0°F to 150°F. Blue PVC strips are effective at reducing the infiltration of light and also provide greater amounts of privacy than clear strip doors.
- Insect Yellow PVC
- In applications or areas where insects are prevalent and must be controlled, TMI offers insect yellow PVC strips. These strips are specially colored in a manner that prevents insects by reducing their attraction to UV lights. Insect yellow strips also block UV radiation, making them useful in applications besides insect control.
- Insect yellow strips come in both flat and ribbed. The ribbed strips are ideal when forklift traffic must be considered. The ribs absorb the impact of the forklift, allowing the door to remain clear and scratch-free for a longer period of time. Insect yellow strips can be used in applications, both indoor and outdoor, where the temperature is between 0°F to 150°F.
- Orange Safety PVC
- A useful and effective safety tool, orange PVC strips from TMI can be added to the outermost sides of clear PVC strip doors to show forklift operators where the wall is located. These strips help to maximize workflow as the bright orange color makes them easily identifiable. Orange Safety PVC is available in both flat and ribbed. The raised ribs ensure that forklifts impact the ribs first, keeping the rest of the strip clean, clear and intact. All orange strips can be used in warehouses and other areas where temperatures are between 0°F to 150°F.
- Frosty Translucent
- Increase privacy and reduce light transmission using our Frosty Translucent PVC Strips.
All varieties have operational temperatures ranging from 0°F to 150°F.